Hinkle employees are passionate about giving their time and resources to address important issues facing our local communities and as such, we created Hinkle Helping Hands. Through our fun and spirited employee Helping Hands Program, and giving throughout the year, our employees are making an impact daily in our community.
- Baked and delivered cookies to our local first responder’s
- Toy Drive collection for UK Children’s Hospital
- Food Drive for our local food banks/pantry
- School Supply Drive for our local schools
- Collected donations and goods for our local senior citizen center
- Clothing and coat drive for our local shelters
If you have an idea or suggestion on a project that would enable us to help our community, please submit through our Contact Us Page.
Check out Hinkle’s Breast Cancer Awareness Truck