Hinkle Contracting Company, LLC’s safety objective is to become a World Class organization by leading the construction industry in safety performance. In order to reach this goal we must prevent accidents by exercising caution and following safe practices while maximizing efficiency, thus assuring a safe and productive workplace. Safety is something affecting all of us and our families every day of our lives – both at work and at home. Workplace injuries cause pain and personal hardship for all parties involved. That is why safety is everyone’s responsibility and the only way to ensures that all Hinkle Contracting employees remain safe is for everyone to work safely together.
Hinkle Contracting Company, LLC’s Safety Culture includes:
– Management’s commitment to a safe working environment
– Conducting risk assessment
– New hire orientation
– Weekly safety exchanges performed by front-line supervisors & management
– Toolbox Safety Meeting
– Required annual OSHA / MSHA safety training
Hinkle Contracting Company, LLC has also received several Safety Awards for both state and federal projects.
– Sentinels of Safety Award Winner (Multiple Times)
– Kentucky Highway Contractor Association: Heavy Construction 2011